Messiah Members - Messiah members calendar for internal events and activities.
Messiah Johns Creek - Messiah website calendar for events we want everyone to see.
1. Right click one of the calendar links above and select Copy link address.
2. Open Google Calendar from a computer. (You can't add a calendar from your Android phone.)
3. Next to "Other calendars" on the left, click the Down arrow.
4. Select Add by URL.
5. Paste the calendar's address in the field provided.
6. Click Add Calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under "Other calendars."
iPhone or iPad Users
1. Select and hold one of the calendar links above and select Copy.
2. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
3. (IOS 10 - Select Calendar)
4. Select Accounts & Passwords. (IOS 10 - Select Accounts)
5. Select Add Account.
6. Select Other.
7. Select Add Subscribed Calendar under the Other section.
8. Paste the calendar's address in the field provided.
9. No username or password is needed.
10. Select Save.
I Don't Have a Google Account
Follow these steps to create a Google Calendar account for your non-Gmail email address:
1. Go to https://accounts.google.com/NewAccount and create a Google Account on your business email address or any other email address that you would like the Google Calendar account to use.
2. Immediately after that, go to https://www.google.com/calendar and configure the new calendar. Make sure that your business email address is showing on the right corner of the Google header.
You now have a Google Calendar account on your non-Gmail email address.